Available in both tongued and grooved cladding and our heavier duty log lap boarding. The Alpine Lodge’s appearance is slightly reminiscent of a log cabin, with its front overhang and wings offering some much needed shelter from the sun on a hot day!
- Pressure treated timber throughout
- Ex 75mm x 47mm quality softwood framework throughout
- Roof Purlins 100mm x 47mm (4” x 2”)
- Swedish/Russian sawfalling red/white wood timber
- Tongued and grooved matching board floor and roof (16mm nominal/12mm finished)
- Tongued and grooved shiplap to walls (19mm nominal/15mm finished)
- Galvanized fittings throughout
- Black Onduline roof sheeting as standard – virtually maintenance free
- Guttering included
- Glazing in 4mm toughened glass
- Brass door and window furniture
- Delivery and installation – Free (within our standard delivery radius)
Available in a range of sizes and with a selection on optional extras.
We highly recommended a concrete base for our Heavy Duty Buildings to be erected onto.
Please see the downloadable pricelists below!HEAVY DUTY SUMMERHOUSES 2021